Home Services Experience Class

What are the requirements of CEC?

All applicants must have:

temporary resident status during their qualifying period of work experience and any period of full-time study or training in Canada,

work experience in occupations that meet the minimum requirements for workers with Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC),

must have the qualifying work and study experience needed at the time the application is made,

knowledge of English or French (speaking, reading, listening and writing),

not engaged in work or attended school without authorization,

not remained in Canada after the time authorized to do so has expired,

not been found inadmissible to Canada on grounds such as health or security.

Applicants must also have:

Temporary Foreign Workers:

24 months of work Experience within the last 36 months.


12 months of qualifying work Experience within the last 24 months.

graduated from a recognized post-secondary educational institution and obtained the necessary Canadian educational credential.